http://www.FitSW.com┬áreally has helped improve my personal training sessions. The nutrition plan / diet creator is very helpful and it works on both Android and iPhone. My client’s also love being able to track their weights and exercises and it makes things a lot easier than using the yellow cards my gym used to use. It is a quick signup, completely free (I tried a few on the list but then they limit features and charge a lot to use the pro version). FitSW.com provides online tools like workout tracking & organizing, goal/body measurement progress tracking (in very nice easy to read graphs), diet plan creation, allows you to provide demo videos for your clients and includes a scheduling system. Its made my job much easier and you can’t beat the fact that it is Free.
Great question! This year I’m launching a website that is potentially going help thousands of my fellow yoga teachers create multiple streams of passive income.
One of the easiest, quickest and most enjoyable ways to increase your yoga teacher income has just arrived.
All you need to do is…
1) Arrive at your yoga class
2) Strap a smartphone to your arm (using a jogging armband)
3) insert a Rode Smartlav+ microphone
4) Click “record” on the recording app
5) Upload the recording to http://selfgrowthseeds.com
And voila, you’ve just created yourself a passive income stream. It’s free for yoga teachers to upload as many “yoga audios” as they want. You’ll receive income each time someone downloads or streams your yoga session.
Even though you haven’t recorded a yoga class yet, it’s well worth giving yourself a pat on the back for imagining the potential. Imagine for a second turning every yoga class you do from this day on into a “passive income stream”.
To find out more take a peek at: http://georgewatts.org/2015/04/25/record-your-yoga-classes/
BWY Yoga Teacher
Free yoga lesson planning tips & tools | http://GeorgeWatts.org
For some reason I cannot respond individually to you, so here is my website for Nancy: www.BeverlyHosford.com – email me there if you have questions about what you see.
Thanks for asking me Christine! (check out Amanda Vogel at http://activevoice.ca/ for writing tips, she is amazing!!
1) Launch my online anatomy training program, check it out: www.beverlyhosford.com/askandy
2) Keep getting published with Idea, ACE, local magazines and maybe some larger ones. I love writing and designing curriculum for fitness companies.
3) Continue filming monthly “Ask Andy” anatomy videos to help spread awareness about muscles to the fitness community.
4) Keep coaching fitness professionals at Idea conventions and one on one, maybe create a group coaching program to help people with their videos/blogs/online business. I applied for the Asia Fitness Convention for 2015 – fingers crossed!
5) I’m working on a top secret project, fusing two of my passions, that I cannot talk about yet!
I love this discussion, so positive! I would love to support all of you – share your facebook pages and let’s have a liking party!