hi, kindly please check out my new website and give me your opinion,
I had a chance to review your website.
– Clear call to action on every page (sign up for newsletter)
– Newsletter is a great idea because of email leads gathered and campaigns later.
– Contact information is on every page as well as your service areas
– Easy to navigate
– Social Media included and easy to follow.
Things to consider:
– I concur with Susan and Karin on the pictures. I believe there may be better pictures to illustrate what you are trying to convey, even if they are not your own. A good website with clear fitness pictures for purchase is http://www.shutterstock.com.
– If you decide to purchase fitness pictures, and you still want to personalize the website, maybe add a video introducing yourself and what your specialties are including your niche.
– Also your About page, I would suggest limiting it to your expertise and what inspired you to become a PT.
All in all it is a great start. A website is always a work in progress. I hope this helps.