hi, kindly please check out my new website and give me your opinion,
I like the clean structure of your web site. It’s obviously still under construction, and some pages still need content.
I like that little street sign with the different types of training associated with pictures but I feel that there may be better choices for illustrations. Particularly the senior one: if I were a de-conditioned older person, that would scare me.
The ‘About’ page also seems unfinished. In addition to the bullet structure, I really did not like the text of what you expect from your clients. Not so much the gist of it but the way it was stated. Sounded just a little bossy to me.
Well: that’s my input. Except for my nit-picky stuff, I think you did a great job.
The name FunctionFitness sounds awkward to me
I think it’s a bit heavy on golf for a fitness site, it’s fine to specialize but keep it in it’s place
I know your personal training cert is nationally accredited but not sure if the others are and that is very important.
I’m unclear about the picture of you in a suit coming out of a car?
The other pics you have chosen are not the “safest” to show.
It seems like you are maybe offering too much or it needs to be condensed
Thats my input
I had a chance to review your website.
– Clear call to action on every page (sign up for newsletter)
– Newsletter is a great idea because of email leads gathered and campaigns later.
– Contact information is on every page as well as your service areas
– Easy to navigate
– Social Media included and easy to follow.
Things to consider:
– I concur with Susan and Karin on the pictures. I believe there may be better pictures to illustrate what you are trying to convey, even if they are not your own. A good website with clear fitness pictures for purchase is http://www.shutterstock.com.
– If you decide to purchase fitness pictures, and you still want to personalize the website, maybe add a video introducing yourself and what your specialties are including your niche.
– Also your About page, I would suggest limiting it to your expertise and what inspired you to become a PT.
All in all it is a great start. A website is always a work in progress. I hope this helps.