I am looking for a program (or website) to help me create and send an exercise program to clients that will need videos or pictures to go along with it. I have come across giexercise.com and ptonthenet.com that appear to have a program designer with pics/vids, but are they any good? Any other suggestions?
I wanted to follow up on your question from a few months ago and let you know that the
IDEA Workout Builder tool on ideafit.com (www.ideafit.com/exercise-library) is now live.
Here is a little more information on how it works:
– Simple way to create, share and print workouts
– Easy drag and drop interface
– Over 1,300 exercises (with videos) to choose from
– Works on every device (tablets, smartphones, etc)
– Share workout via email, facebook and twitter
– Is automatically included in Personal Trainer, Business and Premium Access membership categories
If you do not have access and want to check it out, you can sign up for a 30 day free trial here http://www.ideafit.com/workout-builder