I am looking for a program (or website) to help me create and send an exercise program to clients that will need videos or pictures to go along with it. I have come across giexercise.com and ptonthenet.com that appear to have a program designer with pics/vids, but are they any good? Any other suggestions?
I wanted to follow up on your question from a few months ago and let you know that the
IDEA Workout Builder tool on ideafit.com (www.ideafit.com/exercise-library) is now live.
Here is a little more information on how it works:
– Simple way to create, share and print workouts
– Easy drag and drop interface
– Over 1,300 exercises (with videos) to choose from
– Works on every device (tablets, smartphones, etc)
– Share workout via email, facebook and twitter
– Is automatically included in Personal Trainer, Business and Premium Access membership categories
If you do not have access and want to check it out, you can sign up for a 30 day free trial here https://www.ideafit.com/workout-builder
For $5.00 you can get a app called “Coach’s Eye” for phone that lets you make and adjust video. Draw lines, move frame be frame, store and adjust it on the web. Send videos via email or phone. Also, clients can buy the same app video themselves email it to you. You can examine video frame by frame and write adjustments on the video and send it back to them.
Hope this helps.