I need some suggestions on small studio insurance. I am getting some pretty high quotes. I have personal training insurance through Sadler, but have been informed since I run the studio, it is useless. I want to keep my overhead down, but I also want the appropriate coverage. I appreciate all the advice anyone can lend.