Hello all,

I’m a personal trainer (uncertified) working in the state of PA. Are there any requisites that I need to know of off hand (insurance, certifications, etc.) in order to be able to start working with clients either at their homes or at mine? I’m currently located in the State of PA.

Also, could anyone recommend me to a great masseuse (massage) insurance company that would cover a freelance masseuse without any certification/studies in the U.S.?

I really appreciate any answers with regards to the above questions.

Con amor,
Eric Waldron