Yira Wellness (www.yirawellness.com) is a Winston-Salem, North Carolina based startup launching in August that provides on-demand fitness and wellness services to clients at flexible times and locations, such as their homes, businesses, residential community gyms, and more.
We are currently seeking certified personal trainers, group exercise instructors, and massage therapists to join our Yira Professional Network as independent contractors. As a member of our network, you will be offered jobs based on the availability you specify from week to week. We do not require any minimum hours or availability. You will be paid per job on a bi-weekly basis. While we only intend to provide services to Forsyth County, NC and surrounding areas initially, we intend to expand to multiple regions in the future.
Here are some of the benefits:
– No Minimum Hours. You set your own schedule and make yourself available to receive customer requests from week to week as much or as little as you’d like. Even if you only have just a couple hours a week when you’d like to take jobs, that’s okay with us!
-Earn $30-$35 Per Session on Average. We designed our fee structure to enable us to pay you better than the vast majority of fitness and wellness establishments.
– Accept as Many Client Requests as You Like. You can set your Weekly Availability Calendar for as many hours as you can commit to taking client jobs, and we will send as many as we can to keep you busy.
– Only Take Jobs at Locations Comfortable to You. Don’t feel good about the idea of working at someone’s home? That’s fine – you can decline any request you like for any reason at any time.
In order to apply to become a member of the Yira Professional Network, you must:
– Be at least 18 years of age
– Pass a required background check
– Not be bound by a non-compete that would prohibit you from performing requested services
– Possess appropriate and accredited certifications and licenses to perform your profession
– Allow us to contact at least two non-family or friend clients as references
– Have an appropriate insurance policy for your profession (not all professions require this; you will be asked to provide proof of insurance if yours does)
– Be able to perform services for client requests that you accept
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING
Step 1. Visit www.yirawellness.com and fill out the Information Form under the “Join Us” section. In addition, please send copies of your certifications/licenses (including CPR) as well as proof of insurance (if you have it) . You will be required to provide these before you will be able to sign our Professional Agreement and take client requests.
Step 2. After review, you will be notified if your credentials from Step 1 have been accepted pending a background check. You will be sent a follow-up e-mail asking you to fill out a W9 and a background check consent form with instructions.
Step 3. Should you pass the required background check, you will be sent our Professional Agreement for your signature along with our Onboarding Manual. Once this step is complete, you will be able to access our system upon launch and begin taking client requests!
Please note that compensation is variable and depends solely on jobs accepted and performed.
Local candidates only: Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Required license or certification: Certified Personal Trainer, Group Exercise Instructor, or Massage Therapist