Just three and no more than three. What qualities, for you, are absolutely essential to the work that we do as personal trainers? Some categories might include Personal qualities? Professional qualities? Lifestyle qualities? … Anything is fair game.
1. Education – Must be highly knowledgeable in the field in which we work.
2. Passion – Must love what we do and strive to become better.
3. Interpersonal Skills – PERSONAL training means having the ability to develop a rapport with a client so that he/she is comfortable training with you.
Passion for health and wellbeing.
Rapport, ability to relate to your clients/members or audience (if a presenter) and their wants and needs.
Continuing professional education, especially within your niche.
1. Remembering the client comes first. Their needs, wants, desires, goals.
2. Continuing education~ you can never know too much.
3. The ability to motivate and make your clients want to succeed, their success is our success.