Just three and no more than three. What qualities, for you, are absolutely essential to the work that we do as personal trainers? Some categories might include Personal qualities? Professional qualities? Lifestyle qualities? … Anything is fair game.
1. Education. Staying knowledgable
2. Trust. Your clients have to trust that you know what you’re doing, won’t harm them and will keep things that they share with you during your sessions private.
3. Passion. For what you do!
1. Remembering the client comes first. Their needs, wants, desires, goals.
2. Continuing education~ you can never know too much.
3. The ability to motivate and make your clients want to succeed, their success is our success.
Passion for health and wellbeing.
Rapport, ability to relate to your clients/members or audience (if a presenter) and their wants and needs.
Continuing professional education, especially within your niche.