Difficult to answer… been thinking about this ever since you first posted the question. IDEA already gives a lot:
– The included webpage option is a HUGE savings since I no longer have to maintain my own.
– IDEA-generated newsletter that looks like it comes from me.
– Posting of my sessions on my IDEA profile page, that also ties into the newsletter.
Somewhat like the idea of having some of the membership go toward conference attendance, except that for what the conference has to offer, the price is very reasonable. And, the fact that IDEA allows us to make payments toward conference purchase makes it easier to manage. Furthermore, there are some conference locations I just will not attend (e.g., Los Angeles) so I can’t realize savings/benefits in these years.
The only ideas I could come up with include:
1. FULL access to the video library of exercises. I use this source a lot for exercise ideas while creating PT & Group sessions for clients.
2. T-shirt/polo shirt/hat – some clothing option with the IDEA logo that not only promotes IDEA as an entity, but is exclusive to IDEA membership and shows our support of IDEA. Available with annual IDEA membership renewal.
Thanks for asking & the opportunity to contribute!