Looking for software for iPad or iPhone to manage group training classes of 8 people, all with individual workouts. I am doing fine with paper at the sessions, but bogged down with over 9 hours of paperwork on the weekend transferring workouts and writing new weekly workouts on my computer. Would need to keep track of individual seat settings, weights, and reps, and be able to enter any changes at the session.
Also, add custom exercises. I don’t need pictures or any nutrition info.
Try LUMON FIT
I have been using it for 6 months and its AWESOME!
Below are some features it provides… yet it has more!
– Store very detailed patient/client data
– Access 40 assessment templates (including posture, flexibility, cardiovascular, body composition, body dimensions, balance, muscle strength, and agility) and use them as your guide to patient assessment
– Reference an exercise library with over 500 exercises
– Create your own exercises and add them to the library for future use (including taken photos)
– Automatically generate rehabilitation/exercise prescription suggestions and precautions based on assessment results
– Link your generated programs to YouTube videos for presentation purposes
– Take “before” and “after” pictures of assessment tasks and compare results,
– Generate extremely detailed and explanatory progress reports within seconds
– Generate take-home rehab and exercise programs for your clients (including videos of routines)
– Add feedback within the application to constantly improve the product
– Calendar integration (creates all appointments for you)
– Reassessment reminders
– Intelligent exercise charts
– Electronic signature capability for all documentation
– Wireless capability for printing and emailing forms, data, or templates
– iCloud integration
You can check for more info on their website http://www.lumonfit.com