Looking for software for iPad or iPhone to manage group training classes of 8 people, all with individual workouts. I am doing fine with paper at the sessions, but bogged down with over 9 hours of paperwork on the weekend transferring workouts and writing new weekly workouts on my computer. Would need to keep track of individual seat settings, weights, and reps, and be able to enter any changes at the session.
Also, add custom exercises. I don’t need pictures or any nutrition info.
Try LUMON FIT
I have been using it for 6 months and its AWESOME!
Below are some features it provides… yet it has more!
– Store very detailed patient/client data
– Access 40 assessment templates (including posture, flexibility, cardiovascular, body composition, body dimensions, balance, muscle strength, and agility) and use them as your guide to patient assessment
– Reference an exercise library with over 500 exercises
– Create your own exercises and add them to the library for future use (including taken photos)
– Automatically generate rehabilitation/exercise prescription suggestions and precautions based on assessment results
– Link your generated programs to YouTube videos for presentation purposes
– Take “before” and “after” pictures of assessment tasks and compare results,
– Generate extremely detailed and explanatory progress reports within seconds
– Generate take-home rehab and exercise programs for your clients (including videos of routines)
– Add feedback within the application to constantly improve the product
– Calendar integration (creates all appointments for you)
– Reassessment reminders
– Intelligent exercise charts
– Electronic signature capability for all documentation
– Wireless capability for printing and emailing forms, data, or templates
– iCloud integration
You can check for more info on their website http://www.lumonfit.com
First off, Grace’s app recommendation is an excellent place to start in my opinion. There’s even a free version of it which is great if you want to try it before you pay the full price of $14.99. Also, there seems to have been numerous updates to improve the app since it was first released by the developer – usually a good sign if you ask me.
Am I correct in understanding you’d like to use the app during and after your group sessions to track and manage client programs?
If so, another iPad app that might be of interest to you is called “All My Patients” ($9.99). At first glance it’s clearly meant to be used in a medical/hospital setting. However, with a bit of creative re-purposing I’m sure you could utilize it in a way that suited your needs. For instance, in a single file you could have all the “seat settings, weights, and reps” on the same page but separated into different boxes (one for each group member) for one specific group of clients. Or, you could create individual files for each of your clients and include the desired data/notes. It might take a bit of time getting used to the interface, but if it gets the job done that’s a win in my books!
Here’s some more info on “All My Patients” if you’re interested: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/all-my-patients/id471474680?mt=8
Let me know if I can be of any more help. Happy data tracking/note taking regardless!
There are several that might be helpful.
Most are available through Itunes.
Try this one for starters:
Best of luck.