Below is the e-mail from my school stating that the US has bridged the Australian qualification in the past…. Could you please tell me what I need to do to be able to work in the US and have my Australian qualification recognized…. and to get insured as professional as well?


Hi Nancie,
I have spoken with our Education team and they have advised that there is a fitness association in the US called: I.D.E.A
Just for your own information, We have had other students successfully bridge their Australian qualifications and become insured through this company to work as a fitness professional in the United States so we are aware that it can be done.
Hope that helps Nancie, and best of luck in your future fitness endeavours!
Kind Regards,
Jo Bradley

Postal Address: 124 Phillip Cres, Barellan Point, QLD, 4306

Onfit Training College | Call us Today | 1300 557 637| f: 07 3368 1366 | [email protected] | www.onfit.com.au

Harvey Answered question January 12, 2020