This will be my first time holding my own group classes. I’m covered with the insurance I need. I just need to know about paperwork (eg. Contract Forms, Par-Q Forms etc). How would I have them go about doing the paperwork? Would I have them fill them out on site at the time of the class or a day ahead? What would you recommend?