from all I have seen and heard, they seem to be very similar in content. I would pick a certification organization that is nationally recognized as my one requirement.
When looking at any additional certifications, I tend to ask myself the following questions:
1. Does this additional certification qualify me for CEUs for any of my current certifications?
2. Is this certification nationally recognized?
3. Will this certification meet the needs I’m looking for to help my clients better achieve their goals?
4. Who is this certification held by, taught by and how will I learn the material?
5. Does the certification provide information, knowledge as well as way to apply that knowledge in real life situations?
I hope that helps,
I help women and moms be fit and healthy through exercise and eating real food without spending hours in the kitchen or gym.