The training process has been built out already, I just want to know if there is an overarching certifying body that I need to consult in order to use the word “certification” with regard to my teachers. I understand that my training process/education would need to qualify with ACE, AFFA, etc. in order to use my trainings as ongoing education. I know we would have to delineate the levels of education we provide, I just wonder if anyone could shine some experience on this for me please? Thank you!