I stay motivated to do my own workouts by:
1. Priority: Either making it the first workout of the day or my first hour break of the day.
2. Goals: Always having something to train for, a 10K for example.
3. Accountability: I workout with my girlfriend or another partner, even when this is occasionally I have a reason to keep up.
4. Variety: Between Barbells, Dumbbells, Kettlebells, Medicine Balls, Sandbags, Battle Ropes, Suspension Trainers and Body Weight Exercises, I have a library of exercises and variations in the thousands; I could never get bored!
5. Scenery: I don’t always train myself at the same place I train others. At home, at the park, at a different gym, up in the mountains, possibilities are endless and it keeps things fresh.