1. Review their goals with them to make sure they are still valid.
2. Discuss their goals to find out what the motivators. Sometimes clients lose sight of the reasons for goals and why the have it.
3. Make sure they look forward and not back.
4. Help them understand that bumps in the road are normal and part of the process for change.
5. This one really makes a difference to keep clients focused; help them find an event participate in; run/walk a 5k, a bike event etc…
This will bring extra purpose and focus to their goals and workouts.