We just launched the IDEA Workout Builder tool on ideafit.com (www.ideafit.com/exercise-library) and I would love to hear what you think of the new addition to the site.
Here is a little more information on how it works:
– Simple way to create, share and print workouts
– Easy drag and drop interface
– Over 1,300 exercises (with videos) to choose from
– Works on every device (tablets, smartphones, etc)
– Share workout via email, facebook and twitter
– Is automatically included in Personal Trainer, Business and Premium Access membership categories
If you do not have access and want to check it out, you can sign up for a 30 day free trial here http://www.ideafit.com/workout-builder
is it possible to add exercises that are only in your own profile or are they automatically shared across the entire site? I am asking about exercises that are part of a trademarked system and for which I do not have authorization to create a video for wider distribution.