We are currently subscribing to FitPrint which requires a $99/month fee to store our assessments on their website and to print out exercises from the assessments. Looking for posture and movement assessment software that is self contained, providing the custom exercise recommendations and can hold the database of our subjects, without having to subscribe monthly. Any recommendations?
Check out LUMON FIT
It is available on iPad App Store (search for LUMON FIT).
You can find more details about it on their website lumonfit.com
Below are main features of this app. It is super useful and mobile. Game changer!
This app allows you to:
– Store very detailed patient/client data (incl. Par-Q and medical information)
– Access 40 assessment templates (including posture, flexibility, cardiovascular, body composition, body dimensions, balance, muscle strength, and agility) and use them as your guide to patient assessment
– Reference an exercise library with over 500 exercises
– Create your own exercises and add them to the library for future use (including taken photos and linked videos)
– Automatically generate rehabilitation/exercise prescription suggestions and precautions based on assessment results
– Link your generated programs with YouTube videos for presentation purposes
– Take “before” and “after” pictures of assessment tasks and compare results
– Generate extremely detailed and explanatory progress reports within seconds (print or email)
– Generate take-home rehab and exercise programs for your clients (including videos of routines)
– Add feedback within the application to constantly improve the product
– Schedule seminars with a LUMON FIT representative for detailed explanation of all the product’s functions
– Calendar integration (Lumon Fit will schedule all your clients appointments for you)
– Reassessment reminders
– Intelligent exercise charts
– Electronic signatures for all documentation
– Wireless printing and emailing forms, data, or templates
– iCloud integration (never lose you patient’s info)
Hope this helps. Enjoy. EDIT
How’s fitness by phone going?
Have you tried the National Posture Institute?
This may not be exactly what your looking for, but it is a great resource. Kinesio Capture http://www.kinesiocapture.com/