1. Seated upright, hands @ shoulders w/ elbows bent. Extend one knee forward as opposite arm reaches upward
2. Prone with feet either @ wall (easier) or on floor (harder), torso in alignment with legs, arms @ shoulder level with thumbs up. Lateral abduction for posterior deltoid and trunk strength.
3. Supine with head and shoulders on ball, hips off in table top position. Raise and lower pelvis with arms either reaching to ceiling or moving in opposition (arms towards head as pelvis lowers)
4. Plank with legs on ball and hands on floors. Pull knees under torso (easier), or pike hips into the air (much harder!!)
5. Standing, hold ball in front of waist, step BACK into a lunch as you either rotate torso towards FRONT leg and keep ball waist level (easier) OR reach arms up as torso rotates (harder).
Of course, you must use all core stability musculature as you perform these and breathe with each move!!