Do You Know The Best Ways To Boost Testosterone Naturally? Testosterone is a hormone produced by testicles, an essential for both man and women. However the range is varied with man and women. Do you know the Testosterone starts decline after the age of 30? So it is essential to maintain your testosterone in order to get healthy life.
Ashwagandha appears to boost testosterone levels. You can read an article on the benefits of ashwagandha at http://www.goodhealthacademy.com/health-benefits/ashwagandha-benefits/
Hello Maria Lewis,
Generally, hormones fluctuate and drop off at certain life stages; but, not always. Environmental factors play a huge part, too. I would get the levels checked by a doctor to prevent an imbalance that may or may not be there.
It is good advice from the others to live a healthy lifestyle, balance being the key.
Natalie aka NAPS 2 B Fit.
It’s true that testosterone declines after a certain age. But it’s even more important to make sure all your hormones are balanced than to simply increase your levels of testosterone. Decrease or eliminate sugar in your diet and consider getting away from refined carbohydrates. Controlling your insulin hormone is a good way to start.
Good advice from the other two trainers – lift heavy, sleep well, eat enough protein to support your body’s structure, and, it’s not comfortable to talk about and I’m certainly not going to go into detail, but having a good relationship with your husband or wife also improves hormone balance.
Diet, stress, exercise, and sleep are important factors. From these, excess weight, poor fitness levels, and nutrient shortages further cause unfavorable changes in testosterone levels. In short, you can try these simple steps:
1. Exercise at a level appropriate for your fitness status and work toward higher intensities when it is safe to do so.
2. Include strength training as well as cardiovascular work in your workout program.
3. Get a full eight hours of sleep each night and try to go to bead before 10 pm.
4. Reduce stress as much as possible. You can try Yoga or another mind-body form of exercise or just get outside more.
5. Eat plenty of healthy plant-based fats as opposed to eating mostly animal fats. Plant-based fats provide the nutrients your body needs to make testosterone.
6. Drink plenty of water to keep your organs well hydrated. Proper functioning of organs such as the liver are crucial to testosterone production.
7. If you are overweight, consider a well-planned weight loss program.
8. If you are low on vitamin – D, consider taking a supplement.
9. Reduce sugar in your diet as much as possible. Sugar impacts hormone levels dramatically and can lead to Type II Diabetes.
10. You should have a complete physical to check for low nutrient levels and get the okay to exercise at high intensities.
Hope this helps.
7. These fats