I run some 45 min classes and we do a 2 min cardio burst. They are mostly beginner-intermediate exercisers. I am getting bored with my typical high knees/butt kicks/skaters/jacks/stepups/rope/etc. I usually do 30 sec each exercise, a total of 4. Anyone have anything new and exciting they don’t mind sharing? Thanks in advance!
– Partner, one person sprints to other side of room and back while the other does a body weight exercise
– Partner, push up and high five
– Partner, one does X number of push ups while partner completes plank.
– Partner competition: both hold plank, wall sit, or other isometric exercise. Loser does X number of a different exercise.
– Monkey Climbers. Silliest looking monkey, err participant, wins!