I’m about to start teaching beginner burlesque classes at a new studio. We are required to carry our own insurance, and I would like to get a quote. Since there is no certification for Burlesque dance, I have been “trained” by taking other burlesque classes in my area. I also perform/work as a Go-Go dancer (7 years experience) and Burlesque dancer (3 years experience), and wanted to see if I could get one policy to cover me for all three. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!