I am an CalU graduate. I proudly say I earned my masters degree there. For me professionally it has been a boon to my career. Here is how:
1. I’ve learned a how lot more regarding exercise science/physiology
2. I’ve had the opportunity to teach at the university level as a consequence of earning my degree.
3. After earning my clinical hours I have been able to earn the highest fitness credential in our industry — ACSM RCEP.
4. As a consequence of earning the ACSM RCEP, I am now earning my mentoring hours to become a certified diabetes educator. Only ACSM CES and RCEPS qualify to take than exam.
5. As a consequence of my masters degree I am an education partner with the American Council on Exercise.
6. And lastly, being a business owner (I own my fitness studio) it adds loads of credibility to you as a professional when you can say that you’ve earned your graduate degree.