I am looking for apps for the iPod touch to track my personal training clients’ progress. It would be nice to just carry around my iPod rather than a file folder & clipboard. I am NOT looking for apps that I would recommend to clients to keep track of their own progress/workouts. Any thoughts? Thank you.
Try LUMON FIT
I have been using it for 6 months and its AWESOME!
Below are some features it provides… yet it has more!
– Store very detailed patient/client data
– Access 40 assessment templates (including posture, flexibility, cardiovascular, body composition, body dimensions, balance, muscle strength, and agility) and use them as your guide to patient assessment
– Reference an exercise library with over 500 exercises
– Create your own exercises and add them to the library for future use (including taken photos)
– Automatically generate rehabilitation/exercise prescription suggestions and precautions based on assessment results and inputed medical information
– Link your generated programs to YouTube videos for presentation purposes
– Take “before” and “after” pictures of assessment tasks and compare results,
– Generate extremely detailed and explanatory progress reports within seconds
– Generate take-home rehab and exercise programs for your clients (including videos of routines)
– Add feedback within the application to constantly improve the product
– Provides all procedures explanations and pictures (ex: manual strength testing or overhead squat assessment)
– Calendar integration (creates all appointments for you)
– Reassessment reminders
– Intelligent exercise charts
– Electronic signature capability for all documentation
– Wireless capability for printing and emailing forms, data, or templates
– iCloud integration
You can check for more info on their website http://www.lumonfit.com
Hi, definitely check out MY TRAINERS APP at www.mytrainersapp.com
It will allow you to create you own App and input your own workouts/diets/exercises and it has a built in training and diet diary for your clients to maintain. It’s a fraction of the price of normal application development and well worth a look.
I did it for my PT business and it works a treat 🙂
I have previously posted here before as the Founder & CEO of Dietio Ltd. Since that post Dietio Ltd was acquired by the Wellbeing Network which has given us the potential to create a really fantastic product which the positive feedback is streaming in for. The Wellbeing Network is a new concept to health and wellness combining a TV Channel, Mobile Platform, E-Commerce platform and Mobile Apps.
We are re-launching in December with our app for Personal Trainers, I won’t bore you with a long essay but do please have a look and let us know your thoughts.
By registering your interest in our launch as well you have a chance of winning a lifetime free subscription to said app so do try your luck:
We offer a 30 day no obligation free trial on our subscriptions and do not take a single detail form you until this period is up.
– Set your clients detailed diet plans with a 7000+ build in food DB and macronutrient breakdown.
– Set your clients exercise plans
– Share files
– Chat and motivate them
– Coming Soon: Send and share exercise videos, progress tracking charts, exercise database and a few more.
I hope you can check The Wellbeing Network out and our first app and feel free to find us both on Twitter and Facebook as well!