I am sorry that u have 2 experience this, but it may b 2 ur benefit as u will gain valuable experience and b more prepared n the future.
Marlan listed some very important steps 2 take 2 protect yourself/business. Use this incident 2 caution self n the future against:
1) including exercises n wrkouts/routines that u personally have not done/used prior
2) not affording max attention 2 form, tempo & the person overall
3) always have some reminder or awareness of a person’s PRIOR/ON-GOING NAGGY INJURIES/MEDICAL SITUATION
4) ASK @ THE START & END OF SESSIONS “HOW ARE YOU!”
5) I developed my own pain scale which my clientele is very familiar with. It’s simple and direct, through it and personal observation I think I stay ahead of the problems(crossed fingers). Don’t know what u were doing n the session w/them but injuries CAN happen! With a lil more dilligence, try 2 make sure they don’t affect your business.
6) HAVE INSURANCE COVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!