Ovid, CO 80744
Accomplishments and Training
* Opened Get'n Fit, LLC Yoga and Fitness Center in April 2004.
* Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Sport Management/Fitness and Wellness from
California University of Pennsylvania in May 2009.
* Became certified with NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine) as a Personal Trainer
* Became a 200 hour YogaFit Trained Yoga Insructor in May 2009
* Certified by Liz Franklin's "Yoga in Chairs" and MS "Yoga in Chairs" in June 2009
Knowing that the fitness industry and the scientific evidence supporting fitness are always changing I've made commitment to life time learning and I am currently studying to for the Corrective Exercise Specialty through NASM so I can help my clients function better during activities of daily living.
I am currently teaching chair yoga classes at the Sedgwick County Nursing Home & Assisted Living Center as well as teaching yoga classes at Get'n Fit, LLC and traveling around the area to Ogallala, NE and Haxtun, CO to teach yoga.