Albuquerque, NM 87108
My philosophy in life is simple, “Changing Lives, one step at a time.” I love being a personal trainer because I get to do just that. Everyday I get to wake up and motivate, inspire, coach, heal, and improve someone’s quality of life. What more can a person ask for? Being a personal trainer is not just a job to me, it’s my purpose in life.
I believe that anybody can achieve what ever they put their mind and heart into. When you set your mind and heart into something, anything can happen. The sky’s the limit. I believe that exercise should be apart of everyone’s life. Exercise can bring a new sense of life and happiness. It is my goal to bring that new sense of life and happiness through exercise in all my clients.
I specialize in corrective exercise, lifestyle management, and sports injury prevention. I work a lot with people that are experiencing joint or muscular pain, individuals with specific physiological goals (i.e. reduction of body fat, increased muscle size and definition), and recreational athletes that want to stay healthy and pain free.
Experience and Credentials
• Graduated cum laude with a Bachelors degree in Exercise Science from the University of New Mexico
• Graduated with Outstanding Academic Achievement Award
• Currently in the Graduate Program for Exercise Science at the University of New Mexico
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist from the National Strength and Conditioning Association
• Certified Personal Trainer from the National Academy of Sports Medicine
Running, Weightlifting, Hiking, Kickboxing, Basketball,
Ground fighting, Mountain Biking