Logan Twp., NJ 08085-1565
I offer clients the opportunity to learn how to live healthier and more functional lives by combining realistic healthier eating habits along with sensible and enjoyable physical workout routines that incorporate all the healthy components of physical fitness.
Along with individual sessions, I conduct group training seminars for businesses and other industries covering nutritional as well as physical fitness information.
* Certified physical training instructor for Police Academy recruits since 1991 (NJSP/Trenton State College, New Jersey PoliceTraining Commission).
* Certified personal trainer (AAAI/ISMA) since 1997.
* Also certified in Primary group aerobics, Pilates, Sports Nutrition.
* Third degree black belt in Tang Soo Do.
* B.A. Law/Justice from Glassboro State College (Now Rowan University)
* A.S. in Exercise Science.
* Owner of The Right Condition, LLC since 2006, offering personal fitness training, Pilates, and General Nutrition information and Women's self-defense.
* Author of fitness SOS. (Local newspaper column)
Trains within 10.00 miles of 08056
Mickleton, NJ 856-423-6924