Phoenix, AZ 85008
I practice what I preach and very motivated to share my very unique wealth of fitness/wellness knowledge with my clients. I have been involved and devoted to a variety of different aspects of physical fitness, experienced a wide variety of training regimes and I practice a healthy living lifestyle.
My time spent in the gymnastics, my training as a circus aerialist , and my successful business history in fitness training and nutrition gave me a valuable base of knowledge to work from. To further refine how to apply that knowledge and how to maximize my efficiency in achieving success for my clients, I'm a Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist, I also am CERTIFIED by ISSA as a Fitness Trainer, DSW as a CERTIFIED Personal Fitness Trainer and in American Red Cross CPR/First aid. My formal education and practical memberships include: International Aerobic Fitness Association (awarded international certificate in fitness), designated a Master World Class of Fitness and Aerobics as well as a Master of Sports Gymnastics, and received a Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education with focus on Physiology, Anatomy, Kinesiology and Nutrition.
I developed my unique knowledge and fitness perspective by:
* Successfully participating in the world-renown Russian gymnastics programs from the age of 4
* Touring as a high-wire aerialist with the circus
* Owning a very successful private fitness training business complete with multiple locations, trainers and an impressive list of clientele
* Moving to France where I continued to train and broaden my experience in training techniques
* Moving to Arizona in 2006 where now I'm sharing my unique world-wide experience and knowledge with the clients.
It is my passion and goal to share everything what I have learned and gained.