Athletes: Do You Have What It Takes?
Athletes: Do You Have What it Takes?
IDEA presents the Combine360 “I WILL” Challenge as well as celebrity-studded lineup at 2011
IDEA World Fitness Convention™.
San Diego – June 27, 2011 – IDEA and Combine360 invite fitness professionals from all over the U.S. to submit videos of themselves taking the Combine360 “I WILL” Challenge, a time gauntlet consisting of 5 pre-determined challenges. The top competitors (5 women and 5 men) will win a trip, accommodations and full registration to the 2011 IDEA World Fitness Convention in Los Angeles (August 11-14).
IDEA and Combine360 will also invite all convention attendees, expo guests and presenters to compete in the same 5 Combine360 Challenges during the convention. The top 10 onsite competitors will go head-to-head with the top 10 video finalists in the ultimate finals on Sunday, August 14, in the G Series FIT Challenge Arena in the IDEA Fitness & Wellness Expo Hall. The Combine360 “I WILL” Challenge Grand Prize Winners (1 male, 1 female) will receive up to $1,500 in Under Armour product and 2 training weeks at IMG Academies in Bradenton, FL.
Are you ready to “Take the Challenge” this year at IDEA World? For more information on the Combine360 “I WILL” Challenge, go to: http://www.combine360.com/promotions/idea.
Other IDEA World Highlights
- Apolo Ohno, the most decorated American Winter Olympian and author of Zero Regrets, will share the inspiring story behind his success in a keynote address.
- Dr. Daniel Amen, author of 28 books, star of five PBS specials, physician, professor, and CEO of Amen Clinics, Inc., will show you how to create greater health for you and your clients.
- Pay tribute to Jack LaLanne as IDEA presents the inaugural Jack LaLanne Award to be accepted by Elaine LaLanne.
- Work out with three-time world Latin Dance Champion and Emmy-nominated choreographer Louis Van Amstel, star of ABC’s Dancing With the Stars, in a special LaBlast™ Friday night dance fitness class (Session #250) sponsored by CRUNCH®.
About IDEA Health & Fitness Association
IDEA Health & Fitness Association is the world’s leading organization of fitness and wellness professionals including personal trainers, group fitness instructors, fitness directors and fitness business owners. These professionals coach, train and influence millions of health-minded individuals. Through IDEA professionals in over 80 countries, we “Inspire the World to Fitness®”.
We deliver world-class content and continuing education to fitness professionals through three vehicles:
- IDEA Fitness Journal, our award-winning monthly magazine plus four additional, specialty niche e-publications
- World class fitness conferences for health and fitness professionals, including IDEA World Fitness Convention™
- Streaming video and DVD courses available on our website (www.ideafit.com)
With the launch of IDEA FitnessConnect, we have created the largest national industry-wide directory linking over 200,000 US fitness professionals to more than 16 million consumers. By providing verified profiles of fitness professionals, we give consumers confidence in their choice of fitness services while strengthening the credibility and professionalism of our industry.
For more information on IDEA fitness and wellness conferences, publications, professional fitness education and products, member services and other activities, visit IDEA Health & Fitness Association.