1. Secure a barbell in a rack and lay down on the bench with your arms fully extended. The barbell should be directly over your line of sight.
2. Start by unracking the bar and slowly lower barbell to mid-chest level tucking your elbows at 75 degrees. Your forearms should remain vertical.
3. Finish the movement by pressing the bar straight up until the elbows are fully extended.
4. Rack the bar and drop the weight and repeat steps one and two.
5. Finish the superset by performing pushups for prescribed reps.