IDEA International Representative Program
The IDEA International Representative Program is open to everyone interested in promoting IDEA and is not exclusive to one person in any particular region or country. Our hope is to provide more fitness professionals around the world with the tools and education to join us in our mission to Inspire the World to Fitness®.
As an International Representative you will provide the following:
- Spread the word on IDEA
- Support new membership inquiries and IDEA awareness
- Educate fitness professionals about IDEA events or publications
- Based on individual initiative, utilize IDEA marketing tools to create local marketing efforts (i.e. increase awareness of IDEA, events, membership, education, etc.)
Here are the program details:
- Discount on IDEA events registration, plus commission back on the net sale of each registration
- One free annual e-membership for you
- International Representative badge
- Electronic marketing support of materials to promote IDEA World Fitness Convention
- Visa application support
- Generate IDEA registrations and memberships
- Keep detailed records
- Represent IDEA in a professional and ethical manner at all times
- Attend IDEA events
- Participant must have strong knowledge of IDEA, membership and events.
- Participant must have a marketing reach of 5,000 fitness professionals in your database.
- Participant must have the time and dedication to actively distribute and present membership/event collateral to their colleagues.
- Complete International Representative application.
- Participant must provide a professional resume outlining recognition, credentials, education, range of services and areas of emphasis.
- Participant must identify the region where they have the most influence.
- Participant must demonstrate ability to reach their designated audience.
It is the responsibility of the IDEA International Representative to encode all promotional materials with their source code and to keep their own records. The International Representative must demonstrate a reasonable amount of effort and results to maintain representative status. IDEA reserves the right to replace an International Representative for inactivity at any point in time.
If you have any questions or are currently an IDEA International Representative and would like to reach someone at IDEA with a suggestion, comment or question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.