Recipient receives a complimentary registration to the 2015 IDEA World Fitness, four nights accommodations at the convention property during the show dates and round-trip airfare from home to the convention.
This scholarship recognizes:
- Persons who strive to Inspire the World to Fitness® as a group fitness instructor or personal trainer;
- Persons who spend at least 15 hours per week in a professional career providing motivational, professional, and effective interaction with members and/or students;
- Persons who are financially “in need” and would be unable to attend the convention without the benefit of this grant;
- Persons who are not professional presenters in their home country or abroad.
- Submit a two-page essay (no more than 1,000 words) outlining the following details:
- What is your current role within the fitness industry? (Please explain your current role either your hopes for the future.) as a professional or nonprofessional and outline
- If you are an active fitness professional, please describe your last formal continuing education.
- Briefly describe your financial situation to establish that you are financially “in need.”
- What is your motivation to attend IDEA World Fitness 2015? (Please include the types of educational sessions you hope to attend.)
- Attach a current resumé of your work. (Be sure to include your name, current contact information, places of employment with at least two references and their e-mail addresses, any fitness continuing education courses and workshops you have taken, any professional certifications you currently hold, including CPR, and any active industry memberships.)
- Include one current photograph (headshot or full-body).