Official IDEA FitnessConnect Contest Rules
How to Enter:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Fill out your IDEA FitnessConnect profile to at least 85% completion* for a chance to be one of our contest winners.
* Professionals must have a profile picture to be entered to win.
• The contest will run until 19th, 2010
• Grand Prize: One person will win a full registration to the 2011 IDEA World Fitness Convention in Los Angeles, CA
• 2nd prize: Five people will win a one year membership to IDEA
• 3rd prize: Ten people will win access to IDEA's Educational Video Subscription for one month
To enter to win, start filling out your profile here: http://www.ideafit.com/fitnessconnect/register
NOTE: Those who have already filled out their profiles to the above specifications will automatically be entered to win.
The Draw process:
To determine the winner of a prize, a random draw will be held by IDEA Health & Fitness Association from eligible entries received on or before the date set for the close of a contest. The draw will take place at the IDEA Health & Fitness Association offices located at 10455 Pacific Center Court, San Diego, CA, 92121. Winning entrants will be notified by email. In the event that IDEA Health & Fitness Association is not able to contact a winner within five (5) days of the issuance of a notification email, the selected entry will be deemed to be null and void along with any rights to the prize and another entry will be selected from the remaining eligible entrants. Before being declared a winner, the selected entrant must first be confirmed as to eligibility.
1. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
2. Winners will be picked at random and there will be no substitutions will be available.
3. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture data storage) which IDEA may deem appropriate.
4. In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that IDEA Health & Fitness Association may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).
5. Detailed contest rules applicable to this contest, including contest entry dates, how to enter, and prize value, number and any restrictions applicable to these prizes are available upon request from IDEA Health & Fitness Association. Please send requests to email@example.com
6. IDEA Health & Fitness Association retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
7. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
8. IDEA Health & Fitness Association reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
9. IDEA Health & Fitness Association, its agents and assigns are not responsible for technical, internet, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind and lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit the ability to participate in a contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing entries. If for any reason (including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of IDEA Health & Fitness Association which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper concluding of a contest), the contest can not be completed as described in the rules, IDEA Health & Fitness Association shall have the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
10. Approximate value of prizes vary.
11. One entry per person, per contest.