Are they tools or toys? Learn how to teach your clients to get the most from every exercise to enhance integrated strength, In this video you will learn four goal driven, functional program designs that offers fast results. Plug and play program design that offers limitless options to create goal-driven strength and cross training for large group programming. Keep people coming back for more by mastering the use of your tools!
By Keli Roberts
By Keli Roberts
Available Course Credits
- Understand the benefits of having a goal driven program design when training groups, or personal training clients when utilizing small devises.
- Explain the main points of program design for strength and conditioning workouts for group fitness, small group training or personal training utilizing small devices such as The Step, The Body Bar, rubber resistance and Gliding Discs.
- Describe programming issues encountered when designing an exercise program.
- Describe guidelines for volume of training.
- Explain motor learning for progression and skill building.
- Explain the adaptation elements and how to ensure maximal adaptation to the demands imposed upon the body.
- Describe the concepts of periodization and how the principles can be used in a setting where load is a limited variable.
- Define the most important components for goal-oriented program design>
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Turn Your Toys Into a Tool Box!||Video|
|Turn Your Toys Into Tools!||Test|
|Turn Your Toys Into a Tool Box!||DVD||(Shipped version only)|