Also Available As: DVD
Online Access + Shipped Course Content
It’s the simplest thing you could do to create a high-energy, male-friendly group exercise experience. Take simple-to-learn athletic body weight exercises, repeat them in high-intensity interval training bursts, balance out the exercises between upper body, lower body and core, and get into a serious fat-burning zone. If your group exercise schedule needs an overhaul with current training methodologies, or you’re a personal trainer looking for a format you can easily teach in the group exercise studio, this session is made for you.
Available Course Credits
Pilates Academy International
- Identify the time protocol for Tabata training.
- Understand the difference between high-intensity interval training and steady-state cardiovascular training.
- List the theme behind complex names for each 4-minute Tabata protocol contained in Turbo Tabata.
- Design your own 4-minute Tabata protocol for either upper or lower body, core or a mixture of all three.
- Describe how to develop the Tabata protocol to suit the needs of your individual groups/clients.
- Describe how to implement different time intervals to affect the intensity of Turbo Tabata.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Turbo Tabata||DVD||(Shipped version only)|