Packed full of tubing exercises to enhance fitness and performance goals! Carol teaches you the fundamentals of functional movement patterns to create "usable strength." In this course, you’ll cover over 40 solo and partner exercises, plus innovative warm-up and cool-down ideas using resistance tubing.
Course includes tubing with "instant access + shipped course content" purchase.
CE course from IDEA Health & Fitness Association and DSWFitness
By Carol Murphy
Available Course Credits
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Outline the benefits of strength training.
- Apply the exercise guidelines for muscle strength and endurance as outlined by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM).
- Design and implement tubing training exercises using proper alignment, cueing, and anchoring techniques.
- Determine and apply appropriate exercise progressions based on clients’ fitness levels and goals while maintaining exercise safety and effectiveness.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Total Body Fit—Tubing Challenge!||DVD||(Shipped version only)|
|Tubing Challenge Course Study Guide (e-book version)||e-Book|
|Tubing Challenge Course Study Guide||Study Guide||(Shipped version only)|
|Total Body Fit—Tubing Challenge!||Video|