Also Available As: DVD
Online Access + Shipped Course Content
Sixty percent of clients who work with a personal trainer are women. Women typically hire a trainer because they want to lose weight, shape up and firm up without bulking up! An understanding of the biological differences between the genders and how that affects exercise programming, hormonal influences, and various stages of a woman’s life, including pregnancy, postpartum and menopause, will allow a trainer to effectively address a woman’s goals and provide life-changing results. This workshop is a must for ALL personal trainers who work with female clients.
Available Course Credits
- Describe the changes in women’s bodies after age 40.
- Define the top exercise strategies for women.
- Explain how hormones affect women at different stages in life.
- Describe what happens to a pregnant woman’s body.
- Explain appropriate postpartum exercises for women.
- Describe how to create a post-rehab exercise plan for breast cancer survivors.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Training the Female Client||Video|
|Training the Female Client||DVD||(Shipped version only)|
|Training the Female Client||Test|