Train the Joes Like the Pros 2010 Course
Todd Durkin, MA
Are you looking for some new ideas, a ton of fun and programming that will deliver a phenomenal experience for your clients? If so, you will not want to miss this one-of-a-kind course. You'll learn the most effective tools, drills and exercises to get all your clients optimal fat-burning and fitness-performance results. You'll also experience a "metabolic blast" workout that incorporates the same movements and methodologies Todd uses with all his professional athletes (and average Joes and Janes) to maximize time, efficiency and equipment.
By Todd Durkin, MA
- Discover the essential components of training an athlete.
- Identify the essential components of training the “everyday client.”
- Discover the “secrets” to success for off-season training.
- Discuss the three areas of importance to include in all sessions when training a “Joe like a Pro.”
- Learn how to create a memorable training experience and keep clients coming back.
- Learn the benefits and guidelines of the main components of a program, including the dynamic warm-up, joint integrity, core conditioning, strength, power, speed/agility/quickness and flexibility.
|Train the Joes Like the Pros 2010 ||Video|