Are you ready to try a revolutionary approach that will improve your clients' biomechanical function while strengthening the entire body? SMRT–CORE will do just that! This unique format uses an integrated, inhibitory, strength–training process to address myofascial slings, lines and muscular movement patterns for the purpose of creating structural integrity. Erase your mental imprint of foam rolling and join the SMRT–CORE revolution!
By Jamie Howell, MS, Cassidy Phillips
Available Course Credits
- Define myofascia and explain why it is important to address.
- List the advantages of SMRT-CORE programming.
- Describe the components of SMRT-CORE programming.
- Explain how to implement SMRT-CORE into current programming.
- List some contraindications to consider when using and teaching SMRT-CORE programming.
- Show the benefits of Total Body Tension programming to engage the core and the whole body, while maintaining structurally sound movement.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|TPPT: SMRT-CORE™ Myofascial Total-Body Training||Video|
|TPPT: SMRT-CORE™Myofascial Total-Body Training||DVD||(Shipped version only)|
|TPPT: SMRT-CORE™ Myofascial Total Body Training||Test|
|TPPT: SMRT-CORE™ Myofascial Total-Body Training||Test|