Top 40 Exercises for Training the Four Pillars - CEC Course
Juan Carlos Santana, MEd
We will take a look at the reason and rationale behind a unique assessment model and reveal the top 40 exercises used to repair the most common problems clients bring. If you are tired of the complicated assessment strategies and exercises, and just want to know what the best exercises are, this course is for you.
By Juan Carlos Santana, MEd
- Explain why exercises should be considered assessments, and assessments should be considered exercises.
- Identify the four pillars of human movement.
- Outline the basic characteristics of each of the four pillars of human movement.
- Identify the six basic exercise progressions that are related to each of the four pillars of human movement.
- Identify the two major predicted outcomes and likely solutions to fitness and functional assessments.
- Identify the major exercises that can "fix" the major issues related to each pillar.
|Top 40 Exercises for Training the Four Pillars ||Video|