The TRUTH About Core Training
Discover the scientifically-proven, best core training methods and most effective exercises for your abs and lower back to prevent injury, increase strength and improve performance! This eye-opening course will reveal the truth about the transverse abdominis and why just about everything you know about training the TVA may be wrong; the "real truth" about the psoas and why it's the most misunderstood muscle in the body; and the difference between core strength and core stability and why our current approach to improving both aspects needs to change.
Among the Topics Covered:
• The Truth About TVA and Psoas
• Core Training Don’ts
• Advanced Core Training Techniques and Concepts
• New Exercises and Practical Training Strategies
By Nick Tumminello
- Define the difference between core strength and core stability.
- List the three most important ways of improving core function.
- Identify commonly used core training exercises that are dysfunctional and unsafe.
- Explain what the psoas is and why it is the most misunderstood muscle in the body.
- Describe beginner to advanced core training exercise progressions for use with all levels in any fitness setting.
- Summarize many new core training concepts and exercises.
|The TRUTH About Core Training ||Video|
|The TRUTH About Core Training ||Test|