Also Available As: DVD
Online Access + Shipped Course Content
Take intensity to a whole new level with this advanced programming video. Learn how to apply the key concepts from the research behind metabolic training and the experience of the best field practitioners in the world to build safe, effective and intelligent metabolic training programs. Gain greater understanding of how to optimally enhance the appearance, performance and functionality of your clients with this incredibly powerful training modality.
By Fraser Quelch
By Fraser Quelch
Available Course Credits
- Explain the difference between light-to-moderate exercise and heavy exercise on exercise post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC).
- Summarize the best programming practices to maximize EPOC in cardiovascular exercise in regard to exercise intensity, duration and frequency.
- Explain the benefits of high intensity strength training versus cardiovascular intervals for EPOC.
- Describe the current common practices of metabolic conditioning as they pertain to exercise selection and order, set/rep arrangement and rest strategies.
- Identify the five main opportunities for programming evolution.
- Organize a longitudinal programming plan that integrates the sample periodization model that is provided.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|The Science and Application of Metabolic Training||Video|
|The Science and Application of Metabolic Training||DVD||(Shipped version only)|
|The Science and Application of Metabolic Training||Test|