Medicinal Effects of Exercise Course
Kevin Steele, PhD
Learn the positive impact that exercise has upon both the physiological and psychological aspects of people living in contemporary society. This course addresses how exercise can prevent, reduce, and in many cases, reverse common metabolic diseases that currently afflict millions of people each year. Learn how regular exercise affects various psychological states such as cognitive function, memory, attention, managing stress and certain mental illness.
By Kevin Steele, PhD
- Name four top lifestyle diseases in the United States.
- List the “FITT” Principles.
- Categorize the physiological benefits of exercise.
- Identify the psychological benefits of exercise.
- Name nine functional areas of our brain that exercise effects.
- Describe how exercise impacts aging.
|The Medicinal Effects of Exercise ||Video|
|Medicinal Effects of Exercise ||Test|