The Franklin Method: Pelvic Power for Core Integration Course
This course focuses on the practical application of imagery techniques to increase the power, alignment and flexibility of the pelvic joints and muscles. Experience how the sacrum creates a stable and elastic base for powerful spinal movement. Learn how the pelvic floor, abdominals and lower-back musculature interact to build a strong and balanced core. Experience a heightened sense of aligned strength through the pelvic floor, the feet firmly balanced and the spine long and buoyant.
By Eric Franklin
- Identify the basic geography of the pelvis.
- Explain the biomechanics relationship between the hip joint and the pelvic floor.
- Describe the bone rhythms of the pelvic bones.
- Describe how the pelvic floor muscles relate to the abdominals and lower back musculature.
- Explain how imagery, touch and movement exercises can train and balance the pelvic muscles and joints.
- Describe how to move the pelvis through all 3 dimensions.
|The Franklin Method®: Pelvic Power for Core Integration ||Video|
|The Franklin Method®: Pelvic Power for Core Integration ||Test|