ISBN: SBN 9781615641017
The healthy plant-based diet-made easy.
A growing number of physicians advocate a completely plant-based diet for many of their patients who suffer from diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. In The Complete Idiot's Guide(r) to Plant- Based Nutrition, by Julieanna Hever, M.S., R.D., C.P.T. readers will find:
• Where to get nutrients that others get from meat and dairy.
• How to avoid the vegan pitfall of overfed but undernourished.
• How to spot hidden animal ingredients in packaged foods.
• Tips for eating at restaurants.
• Special considerations for children and seniors.