Online Access + Shipped Course Content
This course offers a fresh and innovative approach to analyzing human movement and creates a platform for building next-level strength in 3-D. Discover new-school anatomy to appreciate how connective tissue and muscle interacts to create a structural web capable of massive muscle synergy and strength gains. Experience multidirectional and multiplanar loading challenges that overload the entire infrastructure to create and channel full-spectrum strength.
Available Course Credits
- Explain an updated perspective on human movement anatomy that highlights the value of training the fascial lines in 3D.
- Detail the anatomy and physiology of fascia and how they contribute to designing programs for building overall strength.
- Explain the concept of training adaptation as it relates to fascia and how fascia changes shape and structure with age.
- Describe the function of each of the independent fascial lines along with their collective role in the performance of the entire human body.
- Explain the value of using a multi-direction/multi-planar training plan to load the human machine for success.
- Describe a series of easy-to-implement exercises that promote mobility and strength gains using the Fascial Lines in 3D as the training context.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Strengthening the Fascial Lines in 3-D||Video|
|Strengthening the Fascial Lines in 3-D||DVD||(Shipped version only)|
|Strengthening the Fascial Lines in 3D||Test|